Ξ August 11th, 2009 | → 0 Comments | ∇ Author: NGPriest |
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/188.8.131.5235 Server at ngpriest.com Port 80
It appears that a mp3 i uploaded used up 95% of this 10 day quota, which is 4750/5000 mb quota. (The other 5% was used by other files and other subdomains)
We have removed all the .mp3’s to prevent this problem in the future
Sorry if there are any 404 errors, but we want to prevent 509 errors before 404 errors.
Thanks for reading
PS: Thanks to everyone who notified me of this error